How To Assemble Packing Boxes
- Take the bottom of box
- Fold the two smaller flaps of box
- Fold the two larger flaps of box
- Seal with quality packing tape.
- Tape a strip along the joint and approximately six inches up the sides. Do not inter lock flaps as this will weaken the structure and you can find that when it is picked up everything drops though the bottom of an unfolding removal box!
- Mark boxes with think pen so that you will recognize them. For instance, contents and/or room destination at your new home; name and box number if it is going into storage.
- C&R’s professional tip. Heavier items should be packed into smaller boxes.
Want to carry on the conversation?
Chat to us on Facebook. We should warn you it contains goofy pictures of us too.